- TELUS Corp. YOU reported operating and other revenue growth of 20% year-over-year to C$4.87 billion in the fourth quarter.
- Total subscriber connections increased 5.9% year-on-year to 16.9 million.
- During the quarter, it added 272,000 new customers, up 19,000 from last year, and includes 112,000 mobile phones, 81,000 connected devices, 41,000 internet connections, 31,000 security and 18,000 connections TV customer. The mobile phone churn rate was 1.04%.
- Adjusted core EPS was C$0.23.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 7.6% year-over-year to C$1.52 billion.
- The company generated C$896 million in operating cash flow and C$43 million in free cash flow.
- The board increased the quarterly dividend by 5.2% to C$0.3274.
- price action: TU shares traded up 1% at $24.76 in the market last check on Thursday.
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!
For today only, we’re offering our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $7. This includes two highly sought-after trades per month by lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds, you’ll receive top-tier education and winning business alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click here now to get started!