- SoftBank Corp Group SFTBY reports a third trimester FY21 revenue growth of 6% year-on-year to 1.6 trillion yen.
- Arms revenue rose 20.6% year-on-year to 66 billion yen.
- Gross profit rose 12.5% year-on-year to 841.9 billion yen.
- SoftBank’s net income fell 95.1% year-on-year to 59.2 billion yen. BPA was ¥11.43.
- Softbank generated 2.4 trillion yen in operating cash flow in the nine months ended December 31, 2021 and held 4.6 trillion yen in cash and cash equivalents.
- SoftBank has advised that it is reviewing initial offering plans for Arm Ltd after NVIDIA Corp. NVDA planned to drop the idea of its takeover amid regulatory challenges.
- Price Action: SFTBY shares closed up 3.24% at $23.23 on Monday.
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!
For today only, we’re offering our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $7. This includes two highly sought-after trades per month by lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds, you’ll receive top-tier education and winning business alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click here now to get started!