- Materialize NV (NASDAQ: MTLS) reported 26% year-over-year revenue growth in the fourth quarter of FY21 to $64.55 million (€56.99 million), beating consensus of $59.74 million of dollars. EPS of $0.09 beat the consensus of $0.04.
- Materialize Software segment revenue increased 19.3% year-over-year to €12.2 million, Materialize Medical increased 20.3% to €20.7 million and the segment Materialize Manufacturing increased by 34.9% to 24.1 million euros.
- Gross margin increased by 50 basis points to 58.3%. Adjusted EBITDA margin increased by 210 basis points to 18.4%.
- Materialize held €196 million in cash and cash equivalents.
- Executive Chairman Peter Leys said, “For the last quarter and full year 2021, Materialize delivered all-time highs in revenue, adjusted EBITDA and net profit, proving the strength of our business model even in difficult times.
- Outlook: Materialize sees FY22 revenue, including Link3D results, grow at least 10% year-over-year. The company expects consolidated adjusted EBITDA to decline by 10%.
- Price Action: Shares of MTLS closed down 2.42% at $19.34 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.