Japan, Japan, Wed, Mar 23, 2022 06:20:36 / Comserve Inc. / — Application Security Market Analyzes Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Segmentation, Major Key Players, Top market strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
Application Security Market was valued at USD 4.00 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 15.25 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period. Application security has become a necessity with an increasing number of companies looking to develop their own applications, in addition to purchasing a record number of applications and incorporating open source code into their applications, as vulnerabilities and the risks associated with these applications have also increased exponentially. .
– Application security systems reduce the security risks associated with the different functioning of various applications, such as web and mobile applications. It was estimated that web applications should remain the most frequent cause of confirmed breaches. As organizations increasingly connect to various critical applications via the Internet, the risk of breaches continues to increase.
– Globally, 10,000 tweets, 2,000 Skype phone calls, five hours of YouTube videos are uploaded and more than three million emails are sent daily, containing valuable insights into different trends, such as individual preferences and spending habits to promote products that engender customer loyalty.
– Hence, the protection of these supported applications has become vital and application security solutions are used for this purpose. Report scope
Application security encompasses the actions taken to improve the security of an application, often by finding, fixing, and preventing security vulnerabilities. Different techniques are used to highlight these security vulnerabilities at different stages of an application’s lifecycle, such as design, development, deployment, upgrade, maintenance.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82772
Main market trends
Retail has a significant share of the sector in the market
– With the introduction of e-commerce over two decades ago, the retail industry has entered the digital era where retailers have the opportunity to collect more information about their customers.
– Retail and e-commerce organizations handle large volumes of sensitive data, including credit card information and personal data. This data is increasingly targeted by hackers and there is a growing need to protect it.
– With many connected devices making their way into physical stores in the form of kiosks, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and wearable devices, the amount of customer information is growing rapidly.
– To ensure that a retailer’s network, data, applications, and endpoints remain secure (free from malware and breaches), several software applications and services are evolving to address these threats .
– According to Cisco’s 2017 Annual Cybersecurity Report, nearly one in three retailers suffered huge revenue losses due to cyberattacks.
– To address cyber threats, retailers have begun to invest heavily in threat intelligence to determine the impact of these security and data attacks, and then predict and disarm them.
North America accounts for the largest market share
– In the digital age, financial crimes against banks and other financial services institutions are accelerating rapidly. By 2020, globally, card fraud is expected to reach $183.29 billion.
– The BFSI sector in the United States has more than an exabyte of stored data. This data was generated from various sources, such as credit/debit card histories, customer banking visits, banking volumes, call logs, account transactions, and web interactions.
– Due to the high availability of adequate infrastructure, the presence of many global financial institutions, the increased adoption of IoT devices and internet users, the growth of threat intelligence solutions in the northern region -American should increase.
– Additionally, the proliferation of digital services and technological advancements associated with the early adoption of latest technologies in the banking sectors complement the growth of the region.
The application security market is highly fragmented due to the presence of a large number of players in the market. Many market players are innovating to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Some of the major market players include IBM, Oracle, Synopsys Inc., among others.
Some key recent developments in the market include:
– April 2019 – IBM has partnered with the Indian government to secure Indian cloud servers to protect against cyberattacks and criminals.
– March 2019 – Oracle has developed new advanced customer support that will help it thrive in the cloud. The new support will increase customer cloud performance and compliance.
– October 2018 – Fortinet added FortiWeb, its web application solution virtual machines to support Oracle cloud in their latest release. With this update, the company has extended its web application security solutions across major cloud platforms with bring your own license support.
Download the sample PDF of this report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82772
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Favorable government regulations
4.3.2 Increased Number of Sophisticated Attacks
4.3.3 Increase in the number of third-party applications
4.4 Market Constraints
4.4.1 Conflict between IT and non-IT department
4.4.2 Neglect of Application Security by Industries
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of new entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Per request
5.1.1 Web Application Security
5.1.2 Mobile application security
5.2 By service
5.3 By deployment
5.4 By size of organization
5.4.1 Small and medium enterprises
5.4.2 Large companies
5.5 By types of security tests
5.5.1 Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
5.5.2 Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
5.5.3 Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
5.5.4 Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)
5.6 Per Vertical End User
5.6.6 Other End User Verticals
5.7.1 North America
5.7.4 Latin America
5.7.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Oracle Corporation
6.1.3 Micro Focus International APIs
6.1.4 Checkmarx AG
6.1.5 Veracode (Thoma Bravo)
6.1.6 Synopsys, Inc.
6.1.7 WhiteHat Security, Inc. (NTT Security Corporation)
6.1.8 Rapid7, Inc.
6.1.9 Qualys, Inc.
6.1.10 SiteLock, LLC
6.1.11 Contrast Security
6.1.12 Positive Technologies
6.1.13 Fasoo.com, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information on this report, visit: Application Security Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Application Security Market Analysis by Industry Size, Share, Revenue Growth, Development and Demand Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.