- GreenPower Motor Company Inc. generalist reported 121.5% year-over-year revenue growth in the third quarter to $5.31 million.
- The gross margin was 27.8% against 21.5% in the last quarter.
- EPS was $(0.13) compared to $(0.11) in the same quarter last year.
- The Adjusted EBITDA loss was ($1.55) million, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA loss of ($1.49) million in the prior quarter.
- Related: GreenPower Motor plans to make electric school buses in West Virginia
- Fraser Atkinson, CEO of GreenPower, added, “Our goal is to produce more than 1,000 purpose-built all-electric school buses annually in the state within three to four years. The state of West Virginia and the local community of South Charleston have been extremely supportive, and we anticipate this to be a substantial growth engine for GreenPower in the near future.”
- As of December 31, 2021, the company had liquid assets and a restricted cash balance of $0.319 million. It had working capital of $29.38 million at the end of the quarter and an unused line of credit of $3.89 million.
- Inventory increased to $28.6 million at the end of the quarter from $12.5 million at March 31, 2021.
- Price Action: Shares of GP are trading up 2.74% at $6.75 when last checked on Friday.
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!
For today only, we’re offering our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $7. This includes two highly sought-after trades per month by lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds, you’ll receive top-tier education and winning business alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click here now to get started!