- ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd ASX reported 16% year-over-year revenue growth in the fourth quarter of FY21 to NT$172.94 billion.
- Packaging net revenue increased 31.6% YoY to NT$75.4 billion, Testing increased 29% to NT$13.8 billion and EMS increased 3 % to reach NT$81.5 billion.
- Margins: Gross margin decreased by 140 basis points Q/T to 19%.
- Operating margin was 11.3% in 4Q21, compared to 12.2% in 3Q21.
- Earnings per ADS of $0.504 per ADS topped consensus of $0.23.
- The company held NT$76.1 billion in cash and cash equivalents and generated NT$32.9 billion in operating cash flow during the quarter.
- Price Action: ASX shares closed up 3.46% at $7.48 on Wednesday.
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!
For today only, we’re offering our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $7. This includes two highly sought-after trades per month by lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds, you’ll receive top-tier education and winning business alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click here now to get started!